How we help law firms
Being answerable to clients, partners, directors and even the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) means that there is a lot of pressure on solicitors and fee earners.
When you outsource work, it is of the utmost importance that your suppliers are credible, trustworthy, reliable, treat clients well and respect confidentiality.
We add value, because you get the benefit of Archana's legal expertise. "As a qualified solicitor, we understand each other," she says.
Our fees are typically less half the cost of traditional legal fees, so we save costs for the estate and lawyers can add a markup if they wish.
You can trust us to provide probate support services for you, including:
- Helping to prepare estate accounts
- Registering the death and arranging the funeral
- Sorting out probate paperwork
- Preparing deputyship accounts
- Arranging property valuations
- Valuing household goods and contents
- Finding unclaimed assets
- Tracing missing beneficiaries
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries
- Protecting unoccupied properties
- Arranging property clearance